Elton & Thompson, P.C. offers full comprehensive structural design services for a wide range of new & renovated commercial/mixed use & residential projects. Our projects include office, retail, educational, industrial, senior living and religious facilities. Our goal is to offer high quality hands on structural design services to architects, contractors and private development clients which allows us to keep design budgets low and our structural designs economical to construct. Our staff is committed in producing a high quality product from start to finish and we strive to meet the budgetary requirements of the client, meet & maintain project schedules, maintain the highest level of coordination with other design firms on the project.
Our structural design services include:
- Building Code Analysis
- Schematic Design
- Design Development
- Construction Documentation
- Construction Administration
- Design Build projects
Our building renovation and restoration services include:
- Existing building structural surveys, analysis & assessment
- Masonry & concrete restoration
- Building code reviews and reports
We perform a wide variety of structural services based on project design specifications for building components, which include:
- Structural analysis/design for curtainwall systems, wall systems & louvers
- Miscellaneous structural designs for stairs, handrails, signs, dunnage frames, fences, etc.